December 22, 2016 at 9:11 am #4589Electroprenuer ParkParticipant
– 8 early stage start-ups incubated at Electropreneur Park
– To support 50 start-ups; aims to create atleast 5 global companies over a period of 5 years
– A MeitY initiative, managed by STPI with University of Delhi as Academic Partner and IESA as Implementation Partner , with an objective to promote indigenous product development in the ESDM space
– ESDM Incubation Centre has been set up at University of Delhi, South Campus
About Electropreneur Park
Funded by Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY), Government of India, the Electropreneur Park is an Incubation Centre under PPP mode in the Electronic Systems Design & Manufacturing (ESDM) sector. The Electropreneur Park will develop, promote, recruit, incubate, mentor, and create breakthrough innovations in the ESDM sector. Electropreneur Park (EP) has been inaugurated by Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad, Hon’ble Union Minister of Law Justice, Electronics & Information Technology on August 27, 2016.
To create greater awareness about Electropreneur Park, we are organising roadshow on 6th Jan 2017 at S.P Jain Auditorium at University of Delhi, South Campus.
The incubation centre has already incubated 8 early stage start-ups, with a few more in the process of on-boarding. The startups under incubation were awarded the admission certificate during the inauguration of the centre. The selection was done based on the stringent evaluation of about 200 proposals received. The selected start-ups are:
– Arogya Medtech Pvt. Ltd. – Cerebros® : Portable and low cost combination of Neuro-imaging ( EEG) and near-infrared spectroscopy (NIRS) for stroke detection
– Ceantra Technologies Pvt. Ltd.– Connected Vehicle Platform that enables Monitoring of Vehicle Health, Better Road Safety and Data driven Online Driver Marketplace
– Intutive Scientific Research & Evaluations Pvt. Ltd. – Multi-featured women safety IOT wearable which includes features of SoS message, audible alarm and self defence
– Resonant Electronics Pvt. Ltd. – Smart Modular Switch Boards, Smart Monitoring Control Panel Boards and Analytics for energy management and control system
– Starbru Techsystems Pvt. Ltd.– Tactical android wireless data card (TAWDC) can be interfaced with Indian Army radio for sending images
– Stemrobo Technologies Pvt. Ltd.– Creating multiple Electronic development and learning kits to be used in schools and institutes for skill development in ESDM sector
– Fit Nano Technologies Pvt.Ltd – KIDFIT is a smart safety wearable watch for children, women and elderly enabled with GPS, GSM, GPRS. Parents can get connected with their children all the time through their smartphones.
– Univlabs Technologies Pvt. Ltd- Developing a range of medical equipment and accessories for Endoscopy and Laproscopy Medical Endsocpy Devices Light Engine Camera Insufflator Electro Surgery Unit Orthopaedic Tools and Implants CardioVasular Tools and Implants Insulin Patch Pump
The park is focusing on IP creation and Product Development to increase domestic value addition and is witnessing a unique blend of academia, industry, government and other incubation eco-system elements. The platform is also encouraging R&D, innovation, Entrepreneurship in the ESDM sector in India and is providing assistance to entrepreneur’s during prototyping, development and commercialization for the products, conceptualized at Electropreneur Park, produced through the scheme for India and other growth markets.
The initiative is providing the selected entrepreneur’s 10,000sq ft. constructed space with state of the art facilities designated for ESDM incubation (Electropreneur Park)
The state of the art facilities included:
· Fully furnished office Space
· High speed connectivity
· Multiple conference rooms with video conference facilities
· Pantry & Dinning Lounge
· Print Shop
State of the art ESDM Lab with equipment’s for prototyping and testing in the following areas
· Power Electronics
· Embedded hardware and software
· Test and measuring
Apart from above facilities, electroprenuer park also provides ESDM mentorship by industry veterans and academicians and an eco-system that is bringing a bouquet of shared services and facilities to the incubates like exposure to various exhibitions and networking events like IITF 2016, TIE Global summit 2016, CeBIT 2016, IOT India congress startup to a give a boost to their marketing and branding campaigns, educating the entrepreneur’s with various aspects of business like Taxation, Legal, Finance, Accounting, Patent Search, Training interns, business counselling, etc. EP will also provide access to funding agencies to facilitate seed funding for the promising ventures and ensure a smooth transition from an incubatee to a self-sufficient electronics company.
We have launched Season 3 of our incubation and is inviting proposals from start-ups
Last date to apply is January 15, 2016.
Apply now!December 22, 2016 at 6:54 pm #14285Ashutosh BhattParticipant
whts this dood? post any query or doubt regarding electronics project or circuit
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.