Microcontroller › PIC › pic mosfet interface › programming is very simple1)
March 29, 2014 at 2:26 pm #11415
programming is very simple
1) give high (or low) logic on pin to which you have connected gate of mosfet to switch it ON
2) call delay subroutine that gives desire delay
3) give low (or high) logic on pin
but the thing that you have to remember is how you will connect PIC pin to gate of mosfet.
just read datasheet of your mosfet.
1) min required gate voltage to turn it on
2) min require gate current to trun it on
just dont connect PIC pin directly to gate input without refering datasheet