Microcontroller › 8051 › program › Hello, First of it depend on
First of it depend on the sensor which type you used..
mean there are two types one without analog output and one with inlcude
and most imp thing is that ultrasonice is work on timing sequence mean timing frame and delay is very much imp in sensor to activate it, start to take data conversation and get output all for these dealy must be imp.
so please can you tell me which type of sensor you used ??
then I get some idea and we can move forward..
1.HC-SR04 (point 3 is imp for us)
1. Working Voltage : 5V(DC)
2. Static current: Less than 2mA.
3. Output signal: Electric frequency signal, high level 5V, low level 0V.
4. Sensor angle: Not more than 15 degrees.
5. Detection distance: 2cm-450cm.
6. High precision: Up to 0.3cm
7. Input trigger signal: 10us TTL impulse
8. Echo signal : output TTL PWL signal
I write below its working if you have this kind of sensor then,
1.Adopt IO trigger through supplying at least 10us sequence of high level signal.
2.The module automatically send eight 40khz square wave and automatically detect whether receive the returning pulse signal.
3.If there is signals returning, through outputting high level and the time of high level continuing is the time of that from the ultrasonic transmitting to receiving. Test distance = (high level time * sound velocity (340M/S) / 2.
2.HC-SR05 (generally not use)
1) Voltage : DC5V
2) Static current : less than 2mA
3) level output: high-5V
4) level output: the end of 0V
5) Sensor angle: not more than 15 degrees
6) Detection distance: 2cm-450cm
7) High precision: up to 0.3cm
so please provide me some detail that I can help you.
Also you buy any components at very low cost from me..I made project only for students at very very low cost..
HC-SR04 – 340 Rs
HC-SR05 – 400 Rs
If any kind of h/w or s/w related problem of 8051 u can ask me..
email : project[dot]student123[at]gmail[dot]com
just google about “DABHI ELECTRONICS”
and go to electronicsproject website..